First Time Homebuyers
Think you can't afford your own home? Learn what's possible!
Buying a home can be overwhelming, but as a first time homebuyer, you have more options than you think. Let me guide you through the process with individual attention and low down payment options. As an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer in Baton Rouge, I'll help you find the perfect first time home buyer grants and programs, tailored to your unique situation and goals. Let's work together to make your home ownership dreams a reality.
CAFA Gold Down Payment Assistance is now available
Looking to buy your dream home, but struggling with the down payment? We have great news for you!
Cardinal Financial is excited to announce that we are now offering the CAFA GOLD down payment assistance program through Capital Area Finance Authority (CAFA). This program makes your home buying journey more accessible and affordable than ever before.
Whether you are a first time homebuyer or looking to upgrade your current home, the CAFA GOLD program is an excellent opportunity for you. Plus, the program is not limited to first time homebuyers, so you can take advantage of this fantastic opportunity even if you've owned a home before.
At Cardinal Financial, we are committed to helping you achieve your homeownership dreams. Our team is here to help you understand the CAFA GOLD program and guide you through the home buying process. Contact us today to find out more about this program and take the first step towards your dream home.
Don't let the down payment be a barrier to homeownership. We're here to help you make your dream home a reality!
CAFA Gold Program Highlights
- 620 credit score
- Up to 55% debt to income allowed
- No first time homebuyer requirement
- Currently offering up to 6% assistance for conventional loans and up to 4% assistance for government loans
- Forgivable second with a 7 or 10 year term with no monthly payments
- Available in all LA Parishes except for Orleans and Plaquemine Parish
- Income limits vary by parish
- Application income is used, not household income
- Does not take any longer to close